We offer institutional advisory and dealing services to domestic and international institutional investors.
We service our clients through an institutional team based in Perth, the corporate hub of Australia's mining and energy sectors. We are supported by a research team focused on providing detailed, high quality research.
We take an active approach in generating client advice and ideas, relying on our research capacity and regular face to face contact with management of listed and unlisted companies to ensure up to date information and views.
The institutional advisory and dealing service specialises in:
- Research driven ideas and advice to institutional clients
- Trade execution services for both institutional and corporate clients
- Roadshowing ASX listed companies to domestic and global institutions
- Providing liquidity in small to mid-cap listed equities, via block trades and special crossings
- We provide dealing and trade execution services utilising leading technology platforms. We understand the importance of professional order execution and reporting to our clients.
The Institutional Team
Educated in Auckland, New Zealand, Hugo comes from a strong business background gaining experience in equity capital markets, roadshows, capital raising and corporate advisory services for listed and unlisted small cap companies. Hugo's focus is servicing high net worth investors and institutions across Australia and Asia as well as his extensive investor contact base within New Zealand. Hugo holds a Bachelor of Business Studies in Marketing and Management from Massey University.