DJ Carmichael Corporate Finance
DJ Carmichael Corporate Finance executives have been actively raising capital for Australian companies for over 16 years. During this time, we have established strong retail and institutional channels for raising capital for clients.
Our retail desk in Perth has substantial fundraising capacity that includes a team of dealers with significant distribution capacity.
While we have a solid capital raising base in-house, we have established close relationships with a number of Australian, European, Asian and UK based stockbrokers, institutions and high net worth investors who provide additional capital raising potential.
DJ Carmichael Corporate Finance Services
With an enviable record of experience in the capital markets, and strong Institutional contacts both in Australia and throughout Europe and the UK, our experienced corporate advisory professionals specialise in:
- Public and private capital raising services
- Takeovers, Mergers and acquisition advisory
- Debt and project financing advisory services across all industry sectors
- Board and strategic advice
- Research reports and analysis of company values and projects
- Institutional and retail stockbroking services through DJ Carmichael Pty Limited
DJ Carmichael Corporate Finance Process
We work with our clients at all stages of their growth profile - from a basic business plan concept through to an eventual exit. We do this through:
- An integrated and experienced corporate advisory service offering best practice and delivery of solutions.
- Competitive and innovative fee structures.
- Experienced analysts to analyse and interpret projects and business opportunities.
- Exposure to our extensive investor contact base in the UK, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia for fundraising for both private and listed clients.
- An approach to capital raising where we collaborate with partners and alternate providers of funds to ensure that a successful outcome is achieved.
- Access to our extensive service provider contact base including legal, technical and accounting, where required.
DJ Carmichael Corporate Finance Key Strengths
We are proud of our successful track record and seek to assist clients where our team and skills can create significant benefits. To do this we have leveraged our department in the following areas:
- A dedicated corporate team with equity capital market, broad financial, M&A and strategic experience.
- Strong institutional contacts both in Australia and throughout Europe, Asia, North America and the UK.
- An experienced stockbroking team in Western Australia.
- Significant funds under advice by the Advisory and Wealth Management Divisions.
- Institutional broking services and associate investor relations capacity.
DJ Carmichael Corporate Finance Fee Structures
Our fee structures will vary on each engagement depending upon the nature of the work required and the quality of the information available from our clients. Fees are normal commercial rates and agreed prior to the commencement of work.